Site Search

Banner
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Testers For Cellucor's new Preworkout C4 EXTREME
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Testers For Cellucor's new Preworkout C4 EXTREME
cellucorJ
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: Testers For Cellucor's new Preworkout C4 EXTREME 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Great to hear that you like it. Let me know when you are preparing for your fight. I will make sure that you have L 2 to talk about. I really think that all fighters preparing for weigh ins will be impressed with your results and include L2 Extreme in all of there pre fight weight loss plans. Keep up the hard training.
Cellucor J

Cellucor \"Because Results Matter\"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
View Video
View Video
View Video
View Video
View Video
View Video
yoyo
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Testers For Cellucor's new Preworkout C4 EXTREME 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -2
cellucorJ wrote:
Great to hear that you like it. Let me know when you are preparing for your fight. I will make sure that you have L 2 to talk about. I really think that all fighters preparing for weigh ins will be impressed with your results and include L2 Extreme in all of there pre fight weight loss plans. Keep up the hard training.
Cellucor J

tx again bro! ill give another review by next monday

STIFFNEK
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Testers For Cellucor's new Preworkout C4 EXTREME 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I received my c4 two days ago. I gave it a go right away.

---------

DAY 1 - 1.14.11

First day I tried it, I'll be honest I felt like crap after each set and threw up before I could finish my workout... however, I took 2 scoops and weigh 145. Do not underestimate that tiny scoop it comes with!!!!! haha. Anyway. Waited 15-20 minutes to let it kick and could feel a subtle tingly, stimulated feeling due to the dimethyamylamine and caffeine perhaps.

After my first deadlift set, I could feel a niacin-like prickly feeling but completed my 3 sets. Continued with shoulder shrugs, felt a little light headed at first, and after completing my 3rd set I felt like I was going to throw up. I thought "I think I'm about to sh*t out of my..." But it eased. Then I bent over to read my weight on the scale since I got really shitty vision, and I pre-puked, and ran to the bathroom like a bat out of Hell. Threw up and felt lovely.

I'd like to mention as to not discourage the product, I did drink alot of water, as I always do. But also I think, actually I was, over-stimulated because I couldn't sleep too easy that night..BUT, let's keep in mind that I worked out in the evening, and I can't say it enough but I took two scoops. Lol. What I suggest with C4 is morning/noon workouts if you're sensitive to caffeine. Bigger guys most likely wont have this problem.

Note: I understand my reaction on the first day was from consuming more then needed for someone of my weight/tolerance, so I wasn't reluctant at all to give it another try.

---------

DAY 2 - 1.16.11

Played it smart, took 1 scoop. Let it kick in and began my workout; bench press, butterflies, dips, forearm curls. I improved by 1-3 reps on each workout after referring to my journal! Not too bad, considering I did the same workout 4 days ago just to compare; and I lift heavy for bulk so a 1-3 rep increase is great to me.

This time I feel alot better with no light-headedness or nausea, and this C4 supplement really is my new favorite pre-workout just judging by todays performance and afterglow! However, I will give it a few weeks to a month, or until it's finished before I make my final decision on my overall performance with C4, but just judging by today I really enjoyed how it helped me push harder than normal and feel more, for lack of a better description, "intense." Actually that's pretty accurate, I felt I was absolutely beasting my way through my workout. Like usually right when I'm on my absolute last rep of failure, I exhale a soothing yet aggressive slither of air, like a snake. Today, I went RAWWWRRRRRR.

In conclusion, I really enjoyed my workout with C4 this time around, and will definitely recommend this to anyone. I will also definitely be purchasing it next time if majority of my workouts make me feel how I felt. I felt alot more energy to push myself of course, alot more intensity and ease while lifting to failure, as expected. So basically, it does what it's made to do and more!

And I'm not sure if it was just me but damn did I look kinda way more pumped than usual afterwards. This common?

I'd like to thank Jason for providing me with this product freely to try, I really do appreciate it man. Mahalo bro!

I know I'm making it sound like a farewell speech but I'll be back with this log as the days progress lol.

Namaste,
Andrew

yoyo
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Testers For Cellucor's new Preworkout C4 EXTREME 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -2
stiffnek

"And I'm not sure if it was just me but damn did I look kinda way more pumped than usual afterwards. This common?"

thats what i was thinking too.

cellucorJ
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Sorry about the throwing up. Just remember to always try the minimum first on all supplements. Glad to see that you regrouped and tried the single scoop. Keep training hard and giving us your feedback. Thanks for report.
CellucorJ

STIFFNEK wrote:
I received my c4 two days ago. I gave it a go right away.

---------

DAY 1 - 1.14.11

First day I tried it, I'll be honest I felt like crap after each set and threw up before I could finish my workout... however, I took 2 scoops and weigh 145. Do not underestimate that tiny scoop it comes with!!!!! haha. Anyway. Waited 15-20 minutes to let it kick and could feel a subtle tingly, stimulated feeling due to the dimethyamylamine and caffeine perhaps.

After my first deadlift set, I could feel a niacin-like prickly feeling but completed my 3 sets. Continued with shoulder shrugs, felt a little light headed at first, and after completing my 3rd set I felt like I was going to throw up. I thought "I think I'm about to sh*t out of my..." But it eased. Then I bent over to read my weight on the scale since I got really shitty vision, and I pre-puked, and ran to the bathroom like a bat out of Hell. Threw up and felt lovely.

I'd like to mention as to not discourage the product, I did drink alot of water, as I always do. But also I think, actually I was, over-stimulated because I couldn't sleep too easy that night..BUT, let's keep in mind that I worked out in the evening, and I can't say it enough but I took two scoops. Lol. What I suggest with C4 is morning/noon workouts if you're sensitive to caffeine. Bigger guys most likely wont have this problem.

Note: I understand my reaction on the first day was from consuming more then needed for someone of my weight/tolerance, so I wasn't reluctant at all to give it another try.

---------

DAY 2 - 1.16.11

Played it smart, took 1 scoop. Let it kick in and began my workout; bench press, butterflies, dips, forearm curls. I improved by 1-3 reps on each workout after referring to my journal! Not too bad, considering I did the same workout 4 days ago just to compare; and I lift heavy for bulk so a 1-3 rep increase is great to me.

This time I feel alot better with no light-headedness or nausea, and this C4 supplement really is my new favorite pre-workout just judging by todays performance and afterglow! However, I will give it a few weeks to a month, or until it's finished before I make my final decision on my overall performance with C4, but just judging by today I really enjoyed how it helped me push harder than normal and feel more, for lack of a better description, "intense." Actually that's pretty accurate, I felt I was absolutely beasting my way through my workout. Like usually right when I'm on my absolute last rep of failure, I exhale a soothing yet aggressive slither of air, like a snake. Today, I went RAWWWRRRRRR.

In conclusion, I really enjoyed my workout with C4 this time around, and will definitely recommend this to anyone. I will also definitely be purchasing it next time if majority of my workouts make me feel how I felt. I felt alot more energy to push myself of course, alot more intensity and ease while lifting to failure, as expected. So basically, it does what it's made to do and more!

And I'm not sure if it was just me but damn did I look kinda way more pumped than usual afterwards. This common?

I'd like to thank Jason for providing me with this product freely to try, I really do appreciate it man. Mahalo bro!

I know I'm making it sound like a farewell speech but I'll be back with this log as the days progress lol.

Namaste,
Andrew

Cellucor \"Because Results Matter\"
MMA BUILT
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My name is Carlos Wegner. I am the trainer for MMA BUILT.I am the Boxing and Kickboxing trainer at Sports Club Kahana located in Kahana, on Maui. Dimitri Offergeld is the instructor for Jiu-Jitsu. Dimitri is an instructor with MAUI JIU-JITSU.
I have over 30 years experience in Martial Arts, Boxing, Kickboxing and Weight Training. I competed in both Kickboxing and Boxing. I am the strength and conditioning trainer for our team, Certified by N.E.S.T.A. I have trained both Professional Boxers and Kickboxers since the 80's for strength and conditioning. This program"MMA BUILT" complements the MMA FIGHTERS "MORE" than just "STAND UP FIGHTERS ".

MMA BUILT STRENGTH AND CONDITION PROGRAM
The program builds:
MUSCULAR ENDURANCE!
STRIKING POWER!
SPEED!
GROUND STRENGTH
BODY ARMOR

"PROVEN WEIGHT PROGAM FOR FIGHTERS"

BUILDS BODY ARMOR! Conditioning the body to recieve impact!

Perform exercises that MIRRORS the movements during the fight!

Improve strength in Clinching,Takedowns,Throws,submission holds and Ground Control

Kicking and Punching Power

WE ARE "TEAM MMA BUILT" TRAINING OUT OF SPORTS CLUB KAHANA, LOCATED ON THE OCEAN ON MAUI'S BEAUTIFUL WEST SIDE KAHANA.

OUR GOAL IS TO "BUILD" THE MOST WELL ROUNDED FIGHTERS......

WHAT IS MMA BUILT? MMA BUILT IS KICKBOXING, BOXING,MUAY THAI, JIU-JITSU, STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING PROGRAM! NOW YOU ARE BUILT FOR MMA!

WE ARE THE TEAM THAT WAS INVOLVED WITH MTV"S "LIVING LAHAINA" WITH MMA FIGHTER "SEAN SOUZA" COMPETING ON THE SHOW.

I work out with weights and training the fighters all the time. I would like to try your product before putting my fighters on it.

CARLOS WEGNER

3846 L. HONOAPIILANI RD. #11

LAHAINA, HI. 96761

276-2825

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: Lady Admin
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

Who's Online

We have 425 guests online
Banner
Banner
Banner

maili_sunset_bar